DAIYAC Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) provides information on all individuals of our customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) in providing safe, secure and reliable services to our customers. Our company has established a personal information protection policy regarding the handling of personal information and will endeavor to appropriately protect personal information.
Our company will endeavor to protect your personal information by complying with laws and regulations regarding personal information and managing it appropriately.
２．Management and Security of Personal Information
Our company maintains and manages the security system, thoroughly educate employees, etc. in order to keep our customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. Our company takes necessary and appropriate measures and strives to strictly manage personal information.
- When personal information is disclosed on the Internet in a form that anyone can access.
- When personal information is disclosed on a website other than our company.
- When personal information is leaked from the terminal used by the customer or when personal information is leaked due to the use of a password under the control of the customer.
３．Acquisition of Personal Information
When providing services to customers such as membership registration, catalog provision, and answering inquiries, our company asks customers for their company / organization names, names, zip codes, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.. Our company may also ask for other information as needed. This information is collected by good and fair means.
４．Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which our company uses personal information are as follows.
- Confirmation and provision of the application for the service (sales of each product) provided by our company.
- Provision, improvement, development of new services, and equivalent to them our company provide.
- Registration of customer membership.
- Provision of brochures and code reference list.
- Answering customer requests and inquiries.
- Providing information related to other services provided by our company.
５．Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
Our company will not disclose or provide customer information to third parties except when the personal information entrusted to us by the customer falls under any of the following.
- With the consent from you.
- When disclosure / provision is required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When our company determines that it is necessary to secure the rights of the customer or our company.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a partner company that has a confidential information retention contract with our company regarding personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
６．Inquiring, Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you wish to inquire, correct, or delete the personal information that our company holds, our company will respond after confirming that you are the person.
For inquiries regarding our company’s handling of personal information, please contact the following.
1-4-20 Osachi-Katamacho, Okaya City, Nagano Prefecture, 394-0084, Japan
Established on March 1, 2008
Revised on July 1, 2020