Guide on Re-grinding (Reuse)
Do you dispose or keep collet chucks and guide bushes that are currently not used from wearing away or not a good fit?
Reduce your “mottainai” items and the cost of tools to cut down expenses.
＜Collet chucks and guide bushes＞
A: Re-use as a same bore size
B: Re-use as a bigger bore sized one
Re-grinding the tapered part of the chuck sleeves prevent the collet chucks sticking to them.
In addition, accuracy can be improved.
1. Receiving the item: please send the item to us.
2. Acceptance inspection: we assess whether the condition of the item is sufficient enough to be polished to meet your demand.
4. Quality inspection
5. Delivery: items will usually be delivered in about 3 days(depends on the number of the items).
- As a general rule, all products are capable of re-polishing for 2 times.
- We accept products from others on the market.
- Some items may not be able to re-grinding depending on its condition.
- We assess whether possible or not to proceed the re-grinding after confirming the item.
- Please contact us for the details and other processing condition.