The know-how as a collet chuck manufacturer is integrated
Light-weight, compact, and high-precision hand with a built-in air cylinder
Every product is designed, manufactured, assembled, and inspected at our manufacturer, DAIYA SEIKI Co., Ltd. .
Contact us for more details.
Strong points of Collet Hand
- High precision hand equipped with a collet chuck (repeatability not exceeding ±0.005mm)
- The versatile 3 lines: Standard (outer diameter clamping), inner diameter grip, and over-grip models
- The collet chuck can be changed to support various workpiece shapes
- Lightweight and compact with a built-in air cylinder mechanism and the gripping force can be controlled by adjusting air pressure
- Round, square, and robot-compatible types are available
Collet Hand Structure
- Built-in air cylinder mechanism
The gripping force can be controlled by adjusting air pressure.
- A sensor
A sensor that detects the sleeve position can be installed. *Square sensor model
- Collet chuck
The collet chuck achieves a high gripping force with a repeatability of ±0.005 mm. Various workpieces can be handled by changing the collet chuck.
- Coil spring
The clamping accuracy in the thrust direction increases by restricting the collet chuck movement.